Pages

Minggu, 11 Maret 2012

My EF class

     Beside took job training in national earthquake center, i decided to get course in EF at Tangerang City for my longest holiday in my life.

     Glad to be here \(^.^)/

     First, i got some test to place the right class for me. There was listened, grammar and interviewed with Mr.   Eman.
     I thougt that we had some miss communication when interviewed.haha. But, i was a student, so it's okay to be wrong. Right?
     Mister Eman said that my English was good enough. I can understood what he said well and thougt like English speaker. But I was not confident . I confused to think that is it had correct grammar or not, so I needed more practice for speaking English.

     To speak English, you just speak. Don't worry about grammar, he said.

     Finally, I got Conversation Class 2C with Mister Alex as a teacher. I had a small class which contained only six students. They were me, dhias, fitri, sri, star, and tiny.

     Mister Alex told about two ways learned English or other language quickly. First, you must lived in that country and the second was you must have boy/girlfriend from that country.
     The main idea to learn English is applying. Apply it into your daily life. You must feel fun and pleasure to learn so you can understand it well.
     Now, I have to continue my study, for my future.


     Thank you EF Family :D

nb: My friend ask me if i succed improve my skil to speak English or not. I don't know. I just happy to speak English from now

2 komentar:

  1. two ways learned English or other language quickly. First, you must lived in that country and the second was you must have boy/girlfriend from that country.

    berati gw harus punya Boyfriend Russian kan ya fer biar cepet belajar Russki yizik haha :P

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaha...iya ndii,,kabarin yak klo udah dapet..hihihi ;)

    BalasHapus

Thanks for reading.. Any comments?
Write down!

Leelou Blogs
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com